SURVEY COMPETITION 2018 – TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: EMS Electro Medical Systems with registered office at Chemin de la Vuarpillière 31, 1260 Nyon Switzerland
2. Employees of EMS Electro Medical Systems Switzerland or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the instant win or helping to set up the instant win shall not be permitted to enter the instant win.
3. This competition is addressed only to medical professionals
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter the instant win but the instant win may only be entered by submitting the online survey with a 6 months duration period (6th December 2017 – 6th May 2018). The survey is available on the E.M.S. ShockWaves and SDCA websites under News during this period of time. Link
5. How to Enter: Entrants must visit the online webpage with the survey, complete the EMS Survey. The winners will be selected by a random draw.
6. How to get your prize: E.M.S. will contact the winners by email to announce the news and confirm the delivery address mentioned on the survey submitted. The winner will receive his prize by post. E.M.S. is not responsible in case the local post is not delivering the package or if there are any boarder limitations.
7. Closing date for entry will be 6th of May 2018 23:59. After this date no further entries to the instant win will be permitted.
8. The prize of the competition is as follows:
- 6th of December – 6th February: 1st competition. 1 winner will be drawn to receive as prize a Bose station valued CHF219.-
- 7th February – 6th April: 2nd competition. 1 winner will be drawn to receive as prize a Nespresso Coffee Krups U (machine compatible only with nespresso capsules) machine valued CHF139.-
- 7th April – 6th May: 3rd and last competition. 1 winner will be drawn to receive as prize a Samsung Galaxy tab 10' valued CHF259.-
Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by EMS. Any and all prize-related expenses, including boarder fees local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winners. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by the winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for EMS to use the winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
The prizes are purchased in Switzerland and are following the Swiss regulations E.M.S. is not responsible of an eventual different connectivity and electricity regulations of the winner’s country.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the instant win and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. Receipt by the winner of the prize offered in this competition of chance is conditional upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT EMS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN THE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE WINNER OF THE COMPETITION, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
11. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these conditions of entry.
12. The Instant Win and these conditions of entry will be governed by Swiss law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Switzerland.
13. The personal data you provide on the survey will be used to enable you to participate to this competition and to provide you the prize in case you win. For more information, go on the survey web page.